Independent Living at The Springs
You’ve always been self-reliant and are still able to take care of yourself. You don’t need assistance with daily activities, but maybe you no longer want to drive or perhaps you wish you didn’t have the upkeep of a home to worry about.
Independent senior living at The Springs might be the perfect answer for you!
Stay active with local friends and organizations. The Springs is in the heart of it all in Simpsonville, so you won’t miss out on area attractions and events. Walk the trails at The Springs or at Heritage Park. Accompany a group of Spring Chickens to shop or eat downtown. Attend church events nearby. Or stay in for a cozy chat by the fireside with friends. Plan your day your way.
An independent lifestyle enhanced by community opportunities—the best of both worlds!
What can you expect from independent living at The Springs?
- A locally-owned and locally-managed community with a family atmosphere
- Safe and secure community environment
- Peaceful outdoor setting with a pond, gardens, and a walking path
- Spacious floor plans
- Full kitchen with modern appliances
- Private entrance
- Reserved parking spot if desired
- Well-appointed common areas
- Emergency call system
- Transportation services
- Three nutritious and delicious meals daily
- Access to a full calendar of social activities and events
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- On-site wellness programs and rehab programs
- No long-term commitment with month-to-month lease
- Utilities are included in the monthly rent
- Housekeeping services
- Maintenance as needed
- Ability to transition to assisted living if personal needs change
Visit us at The Springs. Meet some of our residents and staff. We hope to get to know you better as you consider making a move to a senior living community.